Funding of Scientific Meeting Registration Fees for Trainees (MMA members only)
- Source of funding - MMA Foundation Eye Fund
- Eligibility –-Trainees (Associate Members)
- Claimable item
- Main Registration Fees for the Malaysia-Singapore Joint Meeting (excludes fees for Workshops, Instruction Courses, etc)
- Conditions (subject to prevailing MMA Foundation Funding Guidelines, 2/12/2008)
- Maximum limit of 15 sponsored doctors per meeting
- Trainee must be a member of the MMA
- Payments will be disbursed only on submission of claims with original receipts
- Limits of reimbursable amount
||Venue of meeting
||Max. amount reimbursable
|RM 1 – 300
||100% (Maximum RM 300)
|RM 301 – 500 (max)
||Within same state
Another state / In Singapore
|50% (Maximum RM 250)
100% (Maximum RM 500)
- Claims procedure
- Trainee will submit claim, with original receipt, to the MSO secretariat not later than 4 weeks after the meeting.
- MSO will submit to the MMA Foundation the first 15 eligible claims received.
- Upon approval, MMA Foundation will disburse the funds to MSO.
- MSO will issue payment to the Trainee.