3rd Ophthalmology Optometry Conference 2018 (OOC2018)
10-12 AUGUST 2018, AMAN JAYA CONVENTION CENTRE, IPOH, PERAK, MALAYSIA
Cornea & Contact Lens
Safeguarding The Frontier & Shaping The Imperfections
Organizer : Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Ipoh, Perak | Co-organizer : Hospital Sungai Buloh
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- The presenting Author must register for the Conference as a participant prior to abstract submission. Maximum of two abstract submissions are allowed.
- A registration number will be provided within 3 working days as a receipt of acknowledgement upon submission of abstract. If this is not advised please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstract submitted will be reviewed and selected by the Committee upon which decisions made are irrefutable and final.
- Submission closing date: 1 June 2018 (extended)
- Announcement of selected abstracts: 30 June 2018
- Prizes will be given for top 3 free papers and top 3 poster presenters from each category (doctor / optometrist / paramedic)
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted in English and typewritten in font size 11 point Arial.
- Name and final degree of main author should be submitted as you want it to appear in the programme
- Abstract title must be concise and in CAPITAL.
- The text of the abstract must not exceed 250 words and be typed single-spaced, with only the left margin justified. Tables, graphs and illustrations should be excluded in the abstract.
- The abstract should contain the following elements:
- Please state whether the abstract is being submitted for Poster or Free Paper and state which category (doctor/optometrist/paramedic).
- The abstract and Abstract Submission Form shown are to be emailed to: email@example.com
3rd OOC 2018 Registration